If the answer to these questions is yes, Renewcar’s innovative headlight restoration NZ service will make your headlights look just like new!
Why Do Headlights Go Yellow And Cloudy?
It’s an unfortunate fact that headlights fade over time.Acrylic headlights react to UV light and eventually turn a dull yellow colour.
This is more likely to occur in warm sunny climates, like in New Zealand.Condensation can also form inside your headlights, making them fog up and go cloudy.
This reduces the power of your headlights and limits your vision on the road.In fact, foggy, yellowing headlights can reduce your night vision by up to 80%.
You and your car deserve better than that! This is where Renewcar’s headlight restoration service can help.
In the past, you only had two options when it came to fixing your cloudy headlights.
● Spending money to replace the entire headlight with a new one
some of our customers even said they attempted to buff their headlights with toothpaste!
These fixes rarely work, and if they do, the effects only last between three to six months.
There are several advantages to restoring your headlights, including:
Based on NZ Transport Agency (NZTA)
Looking to restore your headlights, so they look the way they did when you first bought your car?
Renewcar can help! We provide a permanent solution to your headlight frustrations with our headlight restoration service.
Renewcar’s team of experienced technicians will remove all your oxidisation and coat your headlights with our exclusive anti-fade restoration system.
Our service will give you crystal-clear vision, a glossy clear finish, and allow you to drive with complete confidence!
Renewcar Exclusive Product and Service
● You bring your car to one of our workshops or alternatively, we can come to your office or home
● We finely and carefully sand your headlights, removing the yellow stains of oxidisation as well as small scratches
● Apply our exclusive anti-fade restoration coating, which will safeguard your headlights against any future sun damage
● Then, Cure the coating with UV light, hardening it and giving your headlights a pristine, high-gloss finish
● The whole process only takes between 30 to 60 minutes, meaning that you will be back on the road in no time at all!
We’re the number one headlight restorers in New Zealand, and with good reason!
We have workshops across Auckland and New Zealand and can also fix your headlights at your workplace or at home.
We can even sort your headlights out while you are on your lunch break!
Renewcar is the headlight restoration leader in Auckland, restoring over 34,500 headlights across New Zealand since 2014.
We’re the workshop of choice for over 150 car dealers, and we can be your workshop of choice too.
Give us a call or send us an email today to see how we can help keep your headlights shining bright!
Fill Out The Form Below To Enquire Us Today!